AC3LP – Rytons 78mm AirCore® with LookRyt® Louvre Panel
Retro-fitted combustion air vent with external cowl for boilers, stoves and fires.
Features Rytons new internal LookRyt® louvre panel.
Equivalent Area: 31.68 cm2 per unit.
- Fits into a 78mm diameter core drilled hole – suitable for retro-fit installations.
- External cowl protects against excessive weather conditions and alleviates air blasts through the cavity.
- New and uniquely designed internal LookRyt® louvre panel disperses air evenly into the room and may be painted or wallpapered to match décor.
- External water baffle prevents transfer of water across the cavity.
- Interlocking components aid correct positioning, alignment and easy installation.
- LookRyt® louvre panel easily secured using fixing screws provided.
- Grilles embossed with DO NOT BLOCK.
- HETAS approved for use with solid fuel appliances.
- Verifiable equivalent area witnessed by the BRE.
- Cowl and external grille U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
Equivalent Area: 3168mm² (31.68cm²)
External grille 158mm L x 98 H, Tube 73mm diameter x 358mm Long, Internal Panel 110mm x 110mm
Internal LookRyt® Panel
FREE ECONOMY DELIVERY