Aluminium colt top 2 chimney cowl
PLEASE NOTE: This aluminium colt top 2 chimney cowl can be used for Solid fuel, Coal or Wood burning appliances, providing you are using
good fuel it is JUST not as resistant to corrosion as the standard painted Colt cowls.
The aluminium Colt Top 2 chimney cowl is to be used on Chimney Pots from 230mm outside diameter to 290mm outside diameter .
The Colt Bird Guard is made from ALUMINIUM.
- Can be used with Coal and Wood. NOT Smokeless Fuels
- Anti Down draught Chimney Cowl.
- Plus Rain and Bird Entry Protection
- Suitable for 170mm-250mm (7″-10″) internal diameter pots.
- Made of ALUMINIUM. Can withstand up to 200 degrees
- Tested to BS715 part 3 1993, the Colt Top 2 is suitable for all fuel types including gas fired appliances (e.g. Decorative Fuel Effect fires)
- Ready assembled with birdguard installed for fast fixing – no tools required.
- Tested to 200°C
- 316 grade stainless steel pressure bolts for firm fixing to pot or pipe
- Strap fixing in 316 grade stainless steel
The new aluminium Colt Top 2 is a static multifuel anti-down draught chimney cowl manufactured by Colt Cowls, market leaders since 1930. The cowl uses proven technology to provide solutions to down draught problems as well as being the professionals’ choice when fitting chimney terminals in new build or refurbishment.
Manufactured from 1.6mm aluminium, the aluminium Colt Top 2 is supplied in natural form and can be used with all fuels with the exception of smokeless fuels such as Coalite, Anthracite and Furnacite
FREE ECONOMY DELIVERY