Colt Rotorvent Ultralite 2 Chimney Spinning Cowl
- The Black Colt Rotorvent Ultralite 2 Chimney Spinning Cowl is a wind driven and anti down draught ventilator cowl.
- It is suitable for all types of fuels such as gas, logs, coal and other solid fuels.
- The Colt Rotorvent Ultralite 2 Chimney Spinning Cowl has a hook and bolt fixing system, with an additional strap fixing kit.
- Fits pot sizes 150mm – 250mm and is certfied to BS EN 1856-2003-1. It is tested to temperatures of 250 degrees centigrade.
- Not to be used on chimney / flue systems four metre or less.
- Do not burn wet or unseasoned wood.
- Free economy delivery.
The Colt Rotorvent Ultralite 2 Chimney Spinning Cowl is widely regarded as one the highest quality revolving chimney cowls available in the UK. The original Rotorvent ® was introduced in 1997. Since then the range has expanded to incorporate the many technical breakthroughs in both design and manufacture.
New Lower Cost Design
The Rotorvent ® spinning cowl offering now comprises the new lower cost, lighter weight Rotorvent® Ultralite 2.
The all new Colt Rotorvent Ultralite 2 Chimney Spinning Cowl is an extremely competitively priced and high quality revolving chimney cowl which can lay claim to being the lightest revolving cowl on the market. Weighing in at under 2kg, it is an amazing 40% lighter than the original Rotorvent. This makes the product even more ideal for additional applications such as installation on top of methane vents as well as traditional flues and chimney pots.
Yet another technical breakthrough by Colt Cowls has meant that the Ultralight revolving cowl is made substantially from lightweight aluminium.
More Information about the Colt Chimney Cowl
You can read more about this high quality spinning chimney cowl on Colts on website by clicking here.
Some reviews left by our customers on Amazon (it’s cheaper on our own site) say this:
“Excellent, really did the trick. Easy to put on.”