De Vielle Terracotta Chimney Cowl
- The De Vielle Terracotta Chimney Cowl protects from wind and rain.
- Designed to cure problems caused by down draught
- Reduces rain entry in to the chimney
- Increases warmth.
- Stylish design.
- Stainless steel bird guard mesh.
- Easy fit.
- Will fit Chimney pots from internal measurements of 6-8 inches.
- Suitable for gas, oil and solid fuel fires.
No tools are required to fit this terracotta-coloured chimney top cowl. The anti-downdraught chimney cowl is simply placed on top and secured using the jubilee clips provided. Its aero-dynamic design reduces wind entry, whilst allowing smoke to escape.
Rain bypasses the hole by hitting the chimney flue cowl’s sloping roof, reducing water entry. The chimney rain cowl also has a stainless steel bird guard mesh, which helps to stop vermin, feathers and other detritus entering your chimney. Its stylish design blends beautifully with a traditional terracotta chimney top.
The De Vielle Fireside range is a leading fireside brand, due to its beautiful, stylish and functional pieces, as well as its competitive prices.
Please note if using cowl with solid fuel it is recommended that you remove the birdguard mesh
De Vielle Terracotta Chimney Cowl Dimensions
32cm (H) x 15.5cm
Will fit Chimney pots from internal measurements of 6-8 inches.