Debrett Fires Stove pipe Thermometer
• Attaches by a strong magnet
• Use to monitor stove temperature & performance
• Use to measure flue pipe temperature
• Reduce or optimise fuel consumption
• Optimise the stove temperature to reduce chimney deposits
• Decrease the risk of overheating damage
• Shows best operating Temperatures for Stoves
• Use as an ENERGY METER to save fuel and Improve your Stove’s Performance
Attaches magnetically to SINGLE WALL FLUE PIPE ONLY.
The magnetic Debrett Fires Stove pipe Thermometer is designed to display the temperature very clearly to enable the owner to maintain a safe and efficient operating temperature, which optimises fuel consumption.
The Debrett Fires Stove pipe Thermometer has a robust design and a strong magnet, which is suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface including stoves, BBQ, ranges, patio heaters, flue pipes.
Place the Debrett fires Stove pipe Thermometer on the flue pipe at least 6 inches from the stove top. The built in magnet will maintain its hold on to steel up to temperatures of around 800°F (425°C).
Suitable for use with most vitreous enamel, iron or steel flue pipes.
Debrett Fires Stove pipe Thermometer Dimensions:
Diameter: 63mm Weight: 50g
FREE ECONOMY DELIVERY