16 inch (41cm) x 22inch (56cm) Replacement Open Fire Trim / Frame in Brass, Black, Steel or Brushed Steel. 2″ face 2″ return
If you would like to ensure this trim will fit your opening before ordering please call 01492 532509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a replacement trim / frame for your fireplace opening.
- The 16″ Trim / Frame REQUIRES an opening of 16.5″ (42cm) x 22.5″ (57.5cm)
- It then leaves a Hole 16″ (41cm) Wide x 22″ (56cm) High.
- External Measurements are 20″ (52cm) Wide x 24″ (61cm) High.
- Suitable for a Gas or Real Coal / Log Fire.
- The replacement trim has a 2″ (5cm) Face 2″ (5cm) Return.
This is a great way to finish off the look of your fireplace opening, the trims will cover the edges and complete your fireplace opening.
The 16 inch replacement fire trim is available in the following finishes:
- Polished steel
- Brushed Steel
The 16 inch replacement fire trim can be stuck back with fire cement or a heat proof silicone. We do sell the Stovax fire cement please click on the link below.
These fire trims are generally used to finish off the inside brickwork of your chimney opening, typically used in solid fuel fires or gas fire trays. Standard opening sizes are 16 inch and 18 inch. This fire trim is also available in a made to measure size, please contact our friendly sales team for an accurate quote.
If you want this for a Gas fire it is really only suitable for the tray inset type and finishes off the fire opening.
It normally does not fit to the fire itself unless you have one of the older type hot box fires.
If you are not sure, please give us a call on 01492 532509 to avoid ordering the wrong item.