The Portway 1 Multifuel stove is a compact and contemporary steel stove, which has an ultra-slim body to allow it to be installed in a wider range of fireplaces, yet it still maintains a large viewing area. With up to 4.8 kW and with 75% efficiency.
You can also customise your Portway 1 Multifuel stove with a range of decorative window inserts and a choice of vitreous enamel doors in Ruby Red or Arctic Grey.
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Cast iron door and grates
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 300mm (12″)
- 125mm (5″) top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA