Replacement electric inset fire basket 16″ (Appleby Electric Tray Inset) with remote control
- NEW 16″ inch (40cm) Appleby electric tray inset with Coals and Heater
- This version hand held remote control unit. Which can operate the light switch and /or heater.
- This replacement electric inset fire is a brand new product, made for exclusively for Debrett Fires in the United Kingdom. It is based on a previous design, and comes with a two year warranty.
- The brass front shown in one of the pictures is not included, if you would like to purchase an additional front please click here to view our range. Most of the 16″ fronts will fit, if you’re unsure please call us on 01492 532509
- This Electric Fire is designed to fit a standard 16″ 40cm fire back. This means it is tapered at the back.
- With some fire backs there may be a slight gap at the very back of the fire, but this can be bridged with the loose coals supplied.
- This is a new product, made for Debrett Fires in the United Kingdom. It is based on a previous design, and comes with a 2 Year warranty.
When using the fan heater that is underneath the fire, if there is an ashpan cover on the fire front it must be removed.
This Fire will NOT fit into Victorian / Georgian Style Tiled or Arched Fireplaces.
Appleby Electric Tray Inset Dimensions
- Width at the back: Approx 10 inches (9 7/8″). (25cm)
- Depth : Front to Back: 9 1/2 Inches .(24cm)
- Width at the Front: 15 1/2 Inches (39.5cm)
- Height to the top of Front Fixed Coals: 8 inches. (20cm)
- The effect will brighten up your fireplace and can replace a coal fire, there is minimal fitting required.
- Just set it up and plug it in. Comes with a Kettle lead connection that fits at the back of the fire.
- You can use this replacement electric inset fire in the summer and at Christmas to go back to a real coal fire. Please note when using the fan heater that is underneath the fire, if there is an ashpan cover on the fire front it must be removed.
- Heat output is 2kw with a low setting of 1KW.
- The light effect can be used without the heat if required.