The Colt Top All Purpose Chimney Cowl.
- The Instant Answer to Smoke and Fume blowback, plus rain and bird entry protection.
- For use on all types of fires and appliances, wood, coal, solid fuel, gas, gas effect and oil etc.
- Fitted in minutes, with full instructions included.
- Due to their rounded shape Colt Tops are found to be more efficient at creating lift whichever direction the wind is blowing, eliminating down draught.
- Rain drains help divert water outside the chimney pot.
- The Colt Top All Purpose Chimney Cowl (brown) has a painted finish which is highly resistant to corrosive fuels such as Coalite, Furnacite and anthracite.
Smoke and Fume Blow back Control
The wind tunnel tested design of the Colt Top uses established, aerodynamic air extraction principles to draw smoke and fumes up the chimney. The shape has been chosen to operate in any prevailing wind direction.
Rain Entry Protection
The Colt Top has been rain tested under varying wind strengths to channel water away from the flue to protect your chimney from rain entry and resulting messy soot falls. No more stained carpets or walls.
Bird Entry Protection
A stainless steel birdguard is included in the fully assembled product to prevent birds nesting in, or falling down, your chimney.
- Introduced in 1985, The Colt Top is still the most popular selling anti downdraught cowl in the UK!
- Suitable for all fuels (removing birdguard for solid fuels is recommended)
- Static anti downdraught cowl in aluminium and powder coated in terracotta.
- All fixings and birdguard are stainless steel
- Tested and certified to BSEN-1856-1:2003
- Fully assembled
- No special tools required
- Effective at solving downdraught problems when wind blows from any direction
- Withstands flue temperatures up to 200 degrees celsius
FITS CHIMNEYS AND FLUES FROM 125mm-250mm (5″-10″) Internal Diameter.
FREE ECONOMY DELIVERY