Standard Chimney Pot Cowl Rain Top Terracotta colour with Bird Guard by Colt
The Standard Chimney pot Cowl in terracotta fits flues and pot sizes from 125mm (5″) to 250mm (10″) internal diameter with the umbrella lid going to 300mm (12″) external diameter.
The Standard Chimney Cowl is Terracotta Finish.
• The Chimney pot Cowl is simple to fit and reduces rain entry. Each cowl is fitted with a “Letterbox” mesh grill which also prohibits any animal entering the chimney whilst maintaining flue efficiency.
• The Standard Chimney pot Cowl provides good ventilation and gives added protection against wind and rain entry and subsequent structural damage caused by freeze/thaw cycle.
• Ready to fit, no tools required and fits dead or live chimneys.
• High Dome allows for effective sweeping.
• Suitable for all types of flue • Suitable for Gas Fuels • Suitable for Solid Fuels • Suitable for Oil Fuels.
• Fits flues and pot sizes from 125mm (5″ to 250mm (10″) internal diameter.
• Includes a stainless steel strap.
Place the Rain Cowl onto the pot ensuring that the three inner legs are inside the pot and the three outer leg sit outside the pot.
Place the jubilee around the three outer legs that are hanging down the outside of the pot, ensuring that the jubilee sits at least 2.5 inches from the base of each leg.
Tighten the jubilee by threading the open end through the toggle end, then push the screw on the jubilee to a horizontal position and tighten with a flat head screw driver.
Tightening the jubillee should clasp the legs of the Rain Cowl tight to the Chimney Pot.
Bend the 2.5inch of metal leg that sit below the jubilee into a V position around the jubilee as seen in the picture.