Valiant Stove pipe Thermometer
• Attaches by a strong magnet
• Use to monitor stove temperature & performance
• Use to measure flue pipe temperature
• Reduce or optimise fuel consumption
• Optimise the stove temperature to reduce chimney deposits
• Decrease the risk of overheating damage
• Shows best operating Temperatures for Stoves
• Use as an ENERGY METER to save fuel and Improve your Stove’s Performance
Attaches magnetically to SINGLE WALL FLUE PIPE ONLY, comes with wire for extra fixing.
The magnetic Valiant Stove pipe Thermometer is designed to display the temperature very clearly to enable the owner to maintain a safe and efficient operating temperature, which optimises fuel consumption.
The Valiant Stove pipe Thermometer has a robust design and a strong magnet, which is suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface including stoves, BBQ, ranges, patio heaters, flue pipes or chimineas.
Place the Valiant Stove pipe Thermometer on the top, front or side, on a flat or curved surface. The built in magnet will maintain its hold on to steel up to temperatures of around 800°F (425°C).
Suitable for use with most vitreous enamel, iron or steel flue pipes.
Valiant Stove pipe Thermometer Dimensions:
Diameter: 63mm Weight: 50g
FREE ECONOMY DELIVERY